Invest in Mining
Central Province mining investment opportunities provide a sustainable profitable venture with a very good return on investment. The business environment and government incentives are additional advantages for mineral development opportunities in the province. The districts of central province are endowed in mineral deposits as follows:
Kabwe district has deposits in Silver, Vanadium, Titanium and Manganese. Investors can obtain mineral rights through the Central Provincial Administration and the Ministry of Mines and Minerals Development, and the Zambia Development Agency.
- Mkushi, Kapiri, Serenje and Mumbwa districts have vast deposits of copper available to potential investors in mining and related mineral processing industries.
- Kapiri Mposhi has rich deposits of Chinese clay.
- Luano District has rich deposits of Gold. Potential investors are encouraged to explore investments in this industry.
- Mumbwa District of is rich in Iron Ore.
- Mkushi District is rich in deposits of Granite.
- Serenje District has deposits of diamonds and manganese.
Investors are invited to invest in mining in the province as it is strategically located in the heart of Zambia with easy access to road and rail networks. Throughout the province there is also easy access to amenities such as water, power and human resource.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR TEAM TO START YOUR INVESTMENT IN CENTRAL PROVINCE